Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
Know you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing their struggle does not define them, and there are options available to once again have hope in their lives.
I understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, By offering support and care my goal is to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors through a dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, reach out today so we can schedule an appointment.